Monday, November 14, 2005

RPG Wishlist

I have been thinking a lot about RPG's as of late, I have even contemplated throwing in a Top 5 of some sort regarding RPG's. So what I will do is compose a quick list of games I must (MUST) add to the collection of games.

Chrono Cross - Sequel to Chrono Trigger and IGN says that the battle system in CC is the best ever. I must experience firsthand, that is why it is on the list.

Final Fantasy VIII - You knew that this list was sure to have a FF on it somewhere, and this one is it. I think it is sweet because of Squall Leonheart and gunblades. And sweet PSX graphics.
Baten Kaitos - This is for Gamecube, and it is one of the few GC RPG's. I have Tales of Symphonia (worth every penny, it also got my publsihed). A different type of battle system involving magical cards and not the typical turn based (even though there is nothing wrong with turn based fighting).

Final Fantasy Anthology - This is a two pack for the PS including FFV and FFVI, two more games I have not experienced. Looking at screens, they appear like the same as the other 16- and 32-bit games. So, the experience is all that matters not the graphics.

Final Fantasy X - Jeez, another FF. But I figure when I get a PS3 I will have to get X jsut for the hell of it. NOT X-2. No, hell no. Just X. Got it? I do not want to play as three women. Hell no.

Xenogears - I have heard so much about this game and how sweet it is (potentially being the best RPG not starting with Final and ending with Fantasy). And I think it spawned a couple sequels.

Breath of Fire - Fine I will give into the SNES classic. And the SNES game, not the GBA remake. When it comes to the RPG's I gotta go original, not remake. It is just one of those things.

I know this is a lot, but that is not even half of the real list. It also is in the correct arrangement of what I wanna get first and last. But now I am still of Chrono Trigger, and afterward is FFIV. So I leave my loyal imaginary fans with that.

No comments: