Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Badguy Turned Good No. 5

I wanted to make a Top 10 at GameFAQs but I could not think of that many, so I will go for the Top 5, and this spot is reserved for Bowser.


You are thinking "What the hell, Bowser?" And that is good. In Super Mario RPG, Bowser got pissed because his castle was overtaken by Smithy and that Giant Sword thing, so after deciding that he could not destroy Mario, he joined forces with him to take down Smithy, regain his castle and make amends.

What was so great about Bowser was that you always had him in your party for his high attack strength and high defense, with is critical in any RPG. Granted this is the only game where Bowser takes an alliance with Mario, in all other games he is an asshole who just wants to kidnap the princess.

Now starting off this Top 5 list with Bowser might make all my zero readers sceptical, but beleive me, I found four better and more worthy fellows to take those places.

No comments: