Saturday, September 17, 2005

Revolution

So at the Tokyo Game Show, Nintendo finally revealed what was so revolutional about the Revolution. The controller. My first glance at it made me go "What the fuck!?" It was just like a TV remote, thats the only way I could describe it at first. But I examinded more, it features a directional pad and an A button for the thumb, and a trigger button underneath. You can attach another part to the remote controller, and then in your left hand you have a joystick. With all that shown to me, I decided I would not want the Nintendo Revolution.
But Nintendo is good at proving me wrong.

The remote can be turned sideways, so the d-pad is in the left hand and two buttons are for the right thumb, enabling gamers to play the classic NES games (there will be quite the library of NES and maybe SNES games to download onto the Revolution).

But this is what saves the day.
The remote fits into the newly renovated Gamecube controller. Whew. Thank goodness. I could still play real games, the good button mashers, and still play the innovative new games that require the motion sensor in the front of the remote. Boy oh boy.

For more info, check out IGN.com.

1 comment:

Tim said...

thanks a lot, i dont know why neither martin nor boris have said anything. fools. yessir.