Sunday, September 04, 2005

Seeing as how the last post was about video games, I think I should throw in Star Wars, to keep the blog varied. Haha, only two topics and I call it "varied." That might be spelled wrong.

On November 1, 2005, the DVD of ROTS will be released, along with Battlefront 2. The sad thing is, I do not have a PS2 and therefore, no Bttlefront 2 for me, unless Erik gets it and I go to his house and we play it for hours on end. Now the real question is: How do I pass the time until November 1?

Well the answer is simple. To me at least. I will watch and re-watch, and re-watch, Episodes I, II, IV, V, and VI. I might just watch all of them in the same day if I feel like it. But after I get sick Attack of the Clones being THE WORST of the six, I will focus on staying in the Star Wars galaxy by reading.... yes, Tim reads.

Currently I have read five books this year on my own time. Shadows of the Empire, Heir to the Throne, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command, and Labyrinth of Evil. I beleive some of those are on my favorite book list. I recommend the Thrawn trilogy (written by the undisputed greates Star Wars author, Timothy Zahn) to all Star Wars fans. It is my understanding that there are three other Zagn books out as well: Survivor's Quest, and the Hand of Thrawn duo, Spector of the Past and Vision of the Future. Those are on my "to get" list.

It is also my understanding that on October 25, Zahn will release The Outbound Flight, a telling of where Palpatine sent the select pioneers (the Outer Rim territories) and who was, exactly, the Jedi Master Jorus C'baoth. (Not to be confused with Joruus C'baoth, his insane clone who tried to take Luke as his apprentice and almost killed Mara Jade).

Martin, you understand what I am talking about, you read some of those books, you loser. Such as The Truce at Bakura, which I am currently reading, and currently using as my escape to-

THE STAR WARS GALAXY!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Oh wow, if you got Battlefront, I would invite myself over to your house. Or we coul work on an english project wink wink, like we tried to do with matt at my house but ended up playing video games for half the time.

Tim said...

OH SWEET, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I was planning on buying them myself for the sake of having them in my collection, but I don't have the money, I'll ask for them once I finish Truce at Bakura, I Jedi, Children of the Jedi, Darksaber and The Crystal Star. Damn that might take a while.