Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Top 5 Most Wanted - No. 3

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse, sequel to one of the greatest multiplayer games I have ever played. The first Legends was sweet, fun melee attacks, great mutant super powers, but load times were just a bit sloooow. From what I hear, things have been upgraded.


I am very excited for the sequel. The X-Men and the Brotherhood have teamed up, which means there will be much more characters to choose from. I hope that you have noticed the title of the game, because that is why they have joined forces. Apocalypse is threatening the world, yadda yadda yadda, time to kick some ass.


What really excites me is that Magneto will be a playable character. Booyah! I don't care how evil he is, you have to admit that he is one of the most powerful mutants to ever walk the Earth (and float above it using his powers).


Now I wish I had more to write about, but I can't really think of anything more. Other than I wish they made the characters more distinguishable on screen, and I hope the load times are quicker. I think Number 2 will be another sequel: Star Wars Battlefront 2.

No comments: