Saturday, October 04, 2008

Coming Soon:

This is a foreward for the first match between The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Currently I am searching for appropriate images instead of just the box art for the introductory portion of each post. I am also adding a little flair to each, including the ranked number on the image to save myself from layout problems. I think it will also be pretty good practice with simple Photoshop doings, and I think it will just look really cool.

So, despite two weeks ago promising to begin the second round, I still have not updated this much sought after challenge. We are all dying to know what my favorite videogame is, and I am dying to move onto more lists and other fun things.

Another point: I want to post from now at least three times a week. These will publish (tentatively) every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday night at 11:00 p.m. Why not simply midnight? I want the time stamp and date to actually reflect on the day's news of which something happened. This way I am not mistakenly calling the day after "today's big news," or something along those lines.

No comments: