Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Metroid Prime Wiimake

Yes. Metroid Prime is being remade with Wiimote controls. Nintendo fanboys rejoice!

MP, as I have stated on this blog, was the reason I wanted to get a Gamecube. MP3: Corruption was a big reason I wanted a Wii. Combine the two. I get goosebumps thinking about it. No joke.

MP is a beautiful game and is paced amazingly. The environments are vast and the boss battles are epic. Corruption's controls are the best FPS controls I have ever experienced on any platform. Better than mouse and keyboard twitch aiming, better than two thumbsticks to move and aim with shoulder triggers, and better than the totally customizable Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for Wii.

Want to see what this will look like? Probably not anything new, because it really is just Corruption's controls with MP's unforgettable gameplay.




Release date? Not soon enough. (2009?)

No comments: