Sunday, July 01, 2007

Can't Get Enough

Earlier this week I went out and bought Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. I am sure that it has been clear that I already own RE4 for Gamecube, but the Wii Edition comes with all the goodies that the PS2 version had, plus the controls were tweaked for the Wii. In short: I love this game. Played through this week beating it in roughly ten and a half hours, then quickly started the Mercenaries rampage. I have unlocked all characters already and have broken 100 k twice. The first time was mighty damn fine of me, reaching 157,000 with Wesker in the castle, whomping up a personal best combo of 109. It was kinda upsetting seeing I came very close to breaking my all-time best score, but for my first attempt with Wesker, and only my third attempt at Mercenaries, I am very proud of myself. The second 100k was with Krauser at the island, and that has always been a tough one for me, but Krauser really makes it work with his spear arm. I look forward to completing my five star rankings on Mercenaries and playing through the other unlocked mini-games later this week. Thank you for welcoming me back to my blog!

No comments: