Saturday, April 15, 2006

Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries

Here we go once again. After a quick warmup with Leon and Krauser, I felt that Wesker could pull it off again at the Waterworld. Luckily, I started in the corner room and instead of switing immediately to the rifle, I kept the handgun. Knowing that it has a high critical hit ratio, I started to blast the baddies in the face and watch their heads explode. My combo was up to 15 before I even had to move.

Still with the handgun, I ran smoothly along inside the elevated building, picking up time bonuses. I then went for the kill bonus before proceeding to the roof, where I ran for that time bonus afterward, still with the handgun.

After hearing the revving of a chainsaw I took out the rifle finally and dropped my silencer, seeing as how I wouldn't need it any longer. Firring away with the semi automatic rifle, I plowed down Mr. Chainsaw and any ganados that were rushing at me. By this time my combo was around 30.

I slid from the roof of the elevated building to the other one, grabbing all the time I could, and decapitating any freak I saw. The combo ended at 44, and I picked up anything I could: health, ammo, grenades, and more time.

I took shelter outside that building, and then switched to the Killer 7 Magnum. Ran out of bullets quick, because they magically flew into the skulls of crazy people. I was on the move again to pick up more time and kill bonuses.

Then it hit me. I had a 30+ combo running, more than a minute left, and a standing score aroun 90k. Do the math. The combo ran out and my score was up to 112k. The new high. But I saw two time bonuses left, and it's go big or go home.

Sadly I couldn't rack up many more kills, and I couldn't find any more soldiers for the last 90 seconds. But, this is my end result:


No comments: